Thursday, May 24, 2012

Waving Goodbye


Hello everyone! Don't know about you, but I had such a bad day yesterday! It started off good, even went to the beach, but while I was reading, a huge wave came right through me. I was fortunate my bag didn't let water in, but everything else, well... I had to run to get my shoes, I was soaking wet, and the book is pretty much destroyed. It seems like a funny situation, but It meant me going home completely wet and the book wasn't mine. It belongs to a friend, and it was a gift from her brother. I spent the afternoon drying it but, it's awful, and I feel so terrible. 
On another hand, my mom actually went shopping with me! She hadn't in years, but yesterday she bought me a pair of jeans, a blouse and a dress! And I bought a gorgeous jacket!

Olá! Não sei quanto a vocês, mas eu tive um dia horrível ontem! Começou bem, até fui à praia, mas enquanto estava a ler, veio uma onda enorme. Tive sorte de a minha mala não ter deixado entrar água, mas tudo o resto, bem.. Tive de correr atrás dos meus sapatos, completamente molhada, e o livro estava basicamente destruído. Parece uma situação engraçada, mas significou ir cheia de frio e molhada para casa e o livro não era meu. É duma amiga minha, e foi uma prenda do irmão. Passei a tarde a secá-lo, mas está horrível, e eu sinto-me tão mal. 
Por outro lado, a minha mãe foi às compras comigo! Já não ia há anos, mas ontem comprou-me umas calças de ganga, uma blusa e um vestido! E eu comprei um casaco lindo!

No comments:

Post a Comment