Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DIY - Customize sunglasses!


Hello again, I promised in my last post a sun glasses tutorial, and here it is!
SOOO quick, VERY CHEAP and easy to do.
All you need is;


1glasses


1. Sunglasses - these ones are from Primark £1!!
2. A selection of buttons, beads, bows. Whatever you like. I have gone for a selection of colours to be bright and garish.



2glasses


3 . A glue gun OR super glue (be careful and get someone to help you if you haven't used one before)


3glasses

What I like to do it place under a bag just so I don't ruin the floor haha and then it doesn't matter how messy you are. 


.Before you start prepare what you are going to use and plan where you will stick it, the less fuss the less mess :)
.glue each piece separately, don't glue the whole frame and try and stick the things on quickly because if the glue drys it will become messy and hard to stick on top of old glue.
.Let each one dry before starting the next.
.Then simple as that you have some funky glasses! I will be putting some more up soon with floral and pearls on.
Hope you like!



IMG_5628

glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment