Thursday, May 17, 2012

DIY: Strappy Sandals







Hello, long time no see! I'm so sorry for such a long break but I have a crazy time at uni right now with all of the exams, essays and presentations! On top of all that the weather in UK had been really crapy for over 3 weeks now - cold and rainy, ugh!;/ I can't promise you any outfit photos soon because of that weather and the fact that I'm actually ill at the moment, but I will finally post photos from fashion shows from Poland Fashion Week and some from showrooms from London Fashion Week that I still haven't shown you yet!

As for the actual post's subject - I've been in love with those shoes from ZARA for quite a while but they are way to expensive for my taste. Lucky, today I stumbled upon those strappy babies and decided all they need is a litlle work and voila - my own minimalistic strappy sandals for a fraction of the price of the ZARA ones!:D
PS: I hope you missed me?;)

Witajcie, dawno się nie widzieliśmy! Bardzo za tę przerwę, ale mam teraz szalony okres na uniwerku ze wszystkimi egzaminami, esejami i prezentacjami! Na dodatek, pogoda w UK jest straszna już od ponad 3 tygodni - ciągle zimno i deszczowo!;/ Nie mogę jeszcze obiecać żadnych nowych stylizacji, przez pogodę właśnie i przez fakt, że się niedawno rozchorowałam, ale na pewno dodam wreszcie posty ze zdjęciami z pokazów z Łódzkiego Tygodnia Mody, a także jeszcze trochę fot z showroom'ów z Londyńskiego, ktłórych mam jeszcze dość sporo!

Co do tematu dzisiejszego posta - od dłuższego czasu marzą mi się te butki z ZARY, ale jak dla mnie są za drogie! Na szczęście, dziś wpadłam na te maluszki z paskami i stwierdziłam, że jedyne czego potrzebują to odrobinę pracy i voila - oto moje własne minimalistyczne sandałki za ułamek ceny tych z ZARY!:D

PS: Mam nadzieję, że się troszkę za mną stęskniliście?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment