Thursday, May 3, 2012

Review Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer

Discover women's terylene skirt with OASAP. Shop hundreds of nice skirt, elasticated waist skirt, mid rise waist skirt, high waist skirt, cotton skirt, terylene skirt and polyester skirt with OASAP. Everybody is wowed by the bold colors and exaggerated platform of the creepers, while the street fashion girls who wear them just send back a confident smile. Creepers, favorite of Vivienne Westwood, demonstrate the rebellion of traditional design and streamline your legs. Refine your wardrobe with Oasap fashion creepers collection.




Hello dolls : ) Hoje venho falar-vos de um produto novo na minha rotina de maquilhagem: o primer ! Como algumas de vocês, já tinha ouvido falar das suas propriedades alisadoras de pele e imperfeições e que garantiam uma maquilhagem duradoura. Para testar pela primeira vez, pensei na Elf: dou-me relativamente bem com a marca e os 6,80€ (sem descontos!) foram apelativos !
A embalagem é relativamente bonita, mas nota-se que traz pouco produto...as 14g do site é a embalagem total e engana muito mesmo. Outra coisa relativamente chata é que o pump deste primer consegue ser a coisa mais ineficiente deste mundo: só a consegui usar uma vez, não percebo porquê mas também não sou a primeira pessoa a queixar-me ! O primer é completamente transparente e para mim necessito apenas de uma pouco quantidade e noto melhorias a nível da quantidade de base que uso, que passou a ser muito menos como a nível de duração e fixação: bases que não são muito famosas por transferirem duraram a noite toda !
Para quem nunca utilizou, aconselho a terem calma com a quantidade: pouco dá para muito e nas primeiras utilizações a pele parece ficar muito oleosa mas é só enquanto se habituarem !
Veredicto: Toda a embalagem tem de ser alterada, efectivamente não funciona ! Mas gosto do resultado que tem na minha pele e como é o primeiro que testei, até agora penso continuar a comprar :) Espero daqui a uns tempos conseguir compará-la com o primer Studio Secrets que recebi no Lisbon Blinner!
E vocês, já tem o primer na vossa rotina de maquilhagem ?

Hello dolls : ) I've been wearing a new makeup product: face primer ! As some of you already know, a face primer will smooth our skin imperfections and will help the makeup to last longer. To experiment it for the first time, I thought of Elf's: I usually do well with their makeup and the 6,80€ (without discount) were pretty appealing !
The package is quite beautiful, but the lack of product is noticeable..the 14g of weight on their website may be calculated over the total package and is a serious trick to costumer. Another really not impressive aspect is the pump, it's the most inefficient thing ever and I'm not the only one complaining this ! It's completely see-through and for me only a small quantity is needed and I do use less makeup and it last a lot longer, even with some foundations known to transfer.
For those who never used it, I do advice using small portions and in the first trys you may think your skin looks a bit oily, but I think it's only because I wasn't used to the product.
Final say: All the packaging is pretty worthless, it needs a serious improvement ! But I do like how my skins looks with it and since it's the first I tried, maybe I'll stick to it for a while : ) I hope I can compare it with Studio Secrets primer that came home with me after the Lisbon Blinner!
Do you already use primer in your makeup routine ?

No comments:

Post a Comment